Join The Growth


My name is Barrett Koerselman and I am a coach at The General Performance Training. I am 21 years old with a passion for CrossFit that developed in me at the age of 16. I have grown up being an athlete, playing baseball from the age of 7 years old to ending my career after playing one year for the Bearkats, here at Sam Houston, to better focus on my career in CrossFit. Since then, my sister and I now own and have rebranded The General to be our new home. I am now a senior at Sam Houston and will graduate in May of this year with a degree in Finance. I have been the “behind-the-scenes” guy for our projects to renovate, improve, and build The General. From moving rigs, building walls, ordering merchandise, to installing a Cryotherapy machine, I, along with the rest of The General staff are doing whatever we can to continue growing towards something BIG! I am excited to continue to be a part of the growth, excitement, and fire that this gym and community bring to my life every single day! My sister and I are so blessed to come to work each day to be a part of YOUR journey. We all have a story and a reason as to why CrossFit has helped us become better and we are here to help you create yours today! Come grow with us!

Comments